Pocketalk Unveils Inaugural Impact Awards
PALO ALTO, Calif. (DEC. 6, 2023) – Pocketalk, the global leader in translation solutions, proudly introduces the first-ever Pocketalk Impact Awards—an innovative initiative recognizing and celebrating community leaders who are actively shaping positive dialogues and fostering connections within their communities.
“These awards aim to eliminate language barriers, champion inclusivity, and honor those whose efforts contribute to creating a more connected and understanding world,” said Joe Miller, Pocketalk’s General Manager of North America. “Each award recipient will be hand-picked by our selection committee, though there are so many hardworking people that could qualify for this award. We hope this recognition will continue to inspire more people to help remove language barriers in their communities.”
Community Builder of the Year Award
To acknowledge an individual’s exceptional efforts in strengthening community bonds and encouraging the embracing of languages.
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering a sense of unity and belonging.
- Tangible impact on community well-being and cohesiveness.
- Leadership in initiatives that bring diverse individuals together, promoting the celebration of various languages.
Bridge Builder Award
To commend individuals and organizations facilitating meaningful conversations among diverse groups, thereby eliminating language barriers.
- Successful implementation of initiatives promoting understanding and collaboration.
- Noteworthy contributions to bridging gaps between different communities, and fostering language inclusivity.
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusivity and breaking down barriers by encouraging multilingual communication.
Youth Changemaker Award
To celebrate leaders making a positive impact on youth communities, encouraging language diversity and understanding.
- Significant contributions to the well-being and empowerment of youth.
- Leadership in initiatives addressing youth-centric challenges, promoting the importance of language diversity.
- Inspiring positive change and fostering a sense of hope and opportunity for young individuals by breaking language barriers.
The winners, carefully selected for their outstanding contributions, will be announced on December 18, 2023, promising to shine a spotlight on those who exemplify dedication to community building, positive change, and inclusivity.