Pocketalk Refund Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from pocketalk.com of the Pocketalk translation device (the “Pocketalk Device”) for any reason, you may request a full refund at any time within 30 days of the purchase date (the “Return Period”).
To qualify for a refund, all of the following conditions must be met:
- You must request a return authorization number (“RMA”) from the Pocketalk customer service team within the Refund Period. To request a RMA, please contact Customer Service here.
- You must return the Pocketalk Device to Pocketalk in “like-new” physical condition (not damaged in any way).
- You must include along with the returned Pocketalk Device all accessories that were included with the Pocketalk Device for no additional fee (for example, the charger) (the “Included Accessories”).
- You must include the RMA along with the returned Pocketalk Device.
Please also note that:
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Except in cases where the reason for return lies with Pocketalk, you are responsible for and must pre-pay all shipping charges and you assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Pocketalk Device while in transit back to Pocketalk.
- Purchases of Pocketalk accessories other than Included Accessories (for example, SIM Cards, lanyards, pouches, cases, screen protectors) are final and non-refundable.
- Items purchased from anywhere other than pocketalk.com, such as at retail or other online stores, are not subject to this Return Policy. Return policies of such sellers may vary and restocking or other fees may apply. Please contact the seller directly for its return policy information.
If you purchased from a third party re-seller, please refer to their return policy as this varies accordingly.