Sourcenext warrants to the Original Purchaser (as defined below) that the Pocketalk Device and Included Accessories (collectively, the “Product”) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”). If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) and you purchased your Sourcenext product in the EEA, the Warranty Period is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
If such a defect arises and a RMA request is received by Sourcenext within the Warranty Period, Sourcenext will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product. In the event of such a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. This limited warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by Sourcenext itself or through its authorized reseller or agent and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. Any replacement Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be required by applicable law.
Ottenere servizi di garanzia
To obtain warranty service, a RMA must be requested from Sourcenext’s Customer Service team. To request a RMA, please contact Customer Service here. The RMA must be included along with the Product. You must deliver the Product, in either its original packaging, or packaging providing equivalent protection, to the address specified by Sourcenext. Sourcenext may require you to furnish proof of purchase details and/or comply with other requirements before receiving warranty service. For more specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service on your Product, visit the Sourcenext Product Help.
Exclusions and Limitations
- Sourcenext non garantisce che il funzionamento del Prodotto sarà ininterrotto o privo di errori.
- Questa garanzia limitata non copre il software incorporato in qualsiasi Prodotto o qualsiasi servizio correlato fornito da Sourcenext. Vedere i Termini di servizio Sourcenext per i dettagli dei vostri diritti per quanto riguarda l'uso del software e dei servizi correlati.
- This limited warranty applies only to the Original Purchaser. The “Original Purchaser” is the original end user purchaser of the Product that was purchased from an authorized reseller or sales channel and manufactured by or for Sourcenext that can be identified by an authorized Sourcenext trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it (for example, an authorized POCKETALK mark). For clarity, a reseller is not considered an Original Purchaser.
- Senza limitare quanto sopra, la presente garanzia limitata non si applica a qualsiasi (a) prodotti e servizi Sourcenext diversi dai Prodotti, (b) prodotti non Sourcenext, anche se inclusi o venduti con un Prodotto, compresi, senza limitazione, eventuali prodotti contraffatti, (c) prodotti che sono, o Sourcenext ritiene ragionevolmente di essere, rubati, (d) materiali di consumo (come le batterie), (e) software, anche se confezionato o venduto con il Prodotto o incorporato nel Prodotto, o (f) accessori Sourcenext diversi dagli Accessori Inclusi.
- Questa garanzia limitata non si applica a un prodotto o a una parte di un prodotto che è stato sottoposto a manutenzione, alterato, rinnovato o modificato da chiunque non sia autorizzato da Sourcenext, né si applica a qualsiasi danno estetico come graffi e ammaccature.
- Questa garanzia limitata non si applica anche a danni o difetti causati da (a) uso con prodotti non Sourcenext; (b) incidente, abuso, uso improprio, cattiva gestione, inondazione, incendio, terremoto o altre cause esterne; (c) normale usura o invecchiamento del prodotto come scolorimento o allungamento; o (d) utilizzo del prodotto (i) al di fuori degli usi consentiti o previsti descritti da Sourcenext, (ii) non in conformità con le istruzioni fornite da Sourcenext, o (iii) con tensione o alimentazione impropria.
- No Sourcenext reseller, distributor, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this limited warranty.
Esclusione di responsabilità
To the extent permitted by law, this limited warranty and the remedies set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied. sourcenext disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects, to the extent permitted by law. in so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, sourcenext limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express limited warranty. some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty (or condition) may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. in addition, consumers in some jurisdictions may have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods that are not waivable by contract. these rights are not affected by this limited warranty.
Limitation of liability
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, sourcenext shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of profits, revenue or data, resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition or under any other legal theory, even if sourcenext has been advised of the possibility of such damages. some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This Pocketalk Return Policy and Limited Warranty is governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction. If any term contained herein is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
Effective Date: May 10, 2019